All imagery in this 84 card deck is hand-painted using traditional oils by
Linnea Gits and all copy is hand-lettered by Peter Dunham. The deck's
inspiration is the soulful spirit of nature, early Celtic mysticism, and
Renaissance paintings' luminous beauty.
The tarot is having a moment right now, and we are excited to have been a part of its return. This timeless contemplative object has moved out of the "New Age" dungeon and back into the modern world, where it feels more relevant than ever. Tarot is a soulful, mysterious, and creative way to explore our identities, connections to each other, and this beautiful world we all share. Viva Tarot!
- printed on luxurious, heavy, playing card stock with an embossed linen finish
- 75mm x 130mm card size
- 22 major arcana cards
- 56 lower arcana cards
- introducing a 23rd major arcana card exclusive to Uusi's tarot"The Seeker" bearing the infinity symbol
- 5 silver holographic "Luna Cards"
- heavy paper stock with gold foil embossing for tuck box
- printed by The Expert Playing Card Company New York, NY
- accompanying guidebook "Notes from the Pagan Otherworlds"